By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:23 pm
Ensign Q wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:17 pm glossary says its not a hand-weapon. but is it a weapon? can it seed with primary supply depot?

Echo Papa 607 Killer Drone
I think yes you can seed it because i don't think it's a hand weapon.
yeah its not a hand weapon, but i think either the glossary or the depot needs a cleanup there.
errate supply depot to "hand-weapons" or the glossary to "its not a weapon"

after more digging, i dont think there are any cards considered weapons that arent hand-weapons

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
At one or two times, I wondered some things similar; the OP, as well as "after more digging, i dont think there are any cards considered weapons that arent hand-weapons" (which I think so, too -- except for the attribute WEAPONS, for which the "hand-" distinction may be made).

Nowhere in lore nor gametext of The Papa, the word "weapon" is mentioned. Also -- more obscure -- it has the ability to fire phasers, but technically, that does not make it a phaser (and by extension, a weapon).
(I thought this to be a shame, when I last thought about it; but I don't remember why, exactly. It may have had to do with downloading or playing a "weapon".) In any case, I came to the conclusion that I couldn't argue seeing it as a "weapon" in any solid or justifiable way... Which does (still) feel wrong somehow, when you I think about it.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
well im also kinda sad, that it doesnt engage in combat like an adversary, which is totally how we played it back in the day (probably wrong)
but in trek sense, it an autonomous weapon.

Transporter Drones do, but paq might not have had the technology in game terms :(
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]