By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Baroners [DL] disruptor overload goes to anywhere on the location "here". changing that to present would make his download pretty weak.

The [DL] -rules that stuff is downloaded to "here/anywhere at the location" are in place since the beginning (=1999, 22 year ago), changing rules because some didnt knew them and don´t like them is a bad Idea imo, both because the new ruling would not nessecarly be better and 2nd because unnessecarly rule changes confuses to all the other who already know them.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote:I think I agree with Gerald's every word. At least at first sight. But. Are we sure there were no good (or bad) reasons to word the rule like that? One or two cards that otherwise wouldn't function? Since it doesn't make Trek sense, it's bound to gave made some other sense back in the day.
Well, then. With Baroner's [DL] we have the first example of what I feared. :neutral:
This is a newer card, though. There's bound to be others, and older ones. So while I feel that a rules change might be in order on some points, my main beef will probably be: if it breaks more -- or unknown -- things, better to "leave well enough alone".
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
If it were changed to 'present', any personnel who 🔻 a ship while on a planet surface would mean the ship is landed, right? And if they 🔻 while on a ship, would the new ship then be carried aboard like a shuttle? How do you take off / launch them?

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
i think its pretty obvious that cards that dont end present with anybody (non-personnel, non-equipment cards) can play to the location. former should SD to present.

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]

Deck Design Strategy

And just to add to the overall discussion, coming […]