By sevencrdspud (Jason Beyer)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
That's how I would rule it based on "here" in the rulebook.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
(Edit: a bit redundant, partial draft got lost in my browser's open tabs.)
Takket wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:29 pm Battle of Cardassia

is a single Klingon ship with a Romulan and Federation shuttle docked aboard it sufficient to get the 20 bonus points?
Because of the word "here", I'd guess yes; but because of the word "your", I'd also guess that they must be under your control and thus cannot be aboard under "house arrest"...? But I never really understood that rule (I always prevent it if I can, of course).
But I guess that doesn't undermine Sloan's solution? Or must the ships be able to work together? Nothing I know of that points in that direction...

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:02 pm (Edit: a bit redundant, partial draft got lost in my browser's open tabs.)
Takket wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:29 pm Battle of Cardassia

is a single Klingon ship with a Romulan and Federation shuttle docked aboard it sufficient to get the 20 bonus points?
Because of the word "here", I'd guess yes; but because of the word "your", I'd also guess that they must be under your control and thus cannot be aboard under "house arrest"...? But I never really understood that rule (I always prevent it if I can, of course).
But I guess that doesn't undermine Sloan's solution? Or must the ships be able to work together? Nothing I know of that points in that direction...
house artest is indeed difficult, but it does not apply to ships. when 3 of your ships are here it's fine even if they could not be combined to fire at a target if they are incompatible.

guess they can only dock and land on ships they are compatible with.

you still control ships even if they are incompatible. the only cards you bring but you do not control are those that say so (e.g. empok nor) or are commandeered or assimilated (in case of ships e.g. a fast ship would be nice) to the opponent.

edit: I guess 2 landed ships or docked ships that become incomtablie with the carrying ship or outpost are still fine, since they are still yours and here.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Mr.Sloan wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:44 pm wondering why not seed an outpost there and let 2 ships be safely docked at the outpost and one ship attempting ;)
that's an even better idea......... if my ship gets blown up i only need to replace 1, not three.
Question for noob

That's the question. The Isolinear Rods downloads […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]