By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
yeah the girls are multiaff already and so can be quark. its a seedslot to use rom.
meh

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community leader makes them mix with all your affiliated cards.
But the bar makes them Free. It isn't about if or where you can play them. And at least one Rom is [Baj][1E-Fer]. It is the waiters who are [1E-Fer] only.

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
winterflames wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:24 pm Community leader makes them mix with all your affiliated cards.
But the bar makes them Free. It isn't about if or where you can play them. And at least one Rom is [Baj][1E-Fer]. It is the waiters who are [1E-Fer] only.
Yep! But in Staging Ground you can't use the free report on the Bar. So it's pointless. In a SG deck I'm taking it out.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ok. I responded to a comment that the card is useless. 2 different people replied that yes, I had a point, it is not generally useless, just in this specific deck. I am fine with "i can't use it in my deck." But saying it is useless is what I disagree with.

I have plans for the community leader. You shall not perjur the community leader.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
HoodieDM wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:21 pm
winterflames wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:24 pm Community leader makes them mix with all your affiliated cards.
Yep! But in Staging Ground you can't use the free report on the Bar. So it's pointless. In a SG deck I'm taking it out.
Dont like Morn draws? :P

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hoss-Drone wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:44 pm
HoodieDM wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:21 pm
Dont like Morn draws? :P
if only it would also fetch morn.

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ensign Q wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:29 pm Dont like Morn draws? :P
if only it would also fetch morn.
[/quote]

Yeah, after playing the deck (in my version and play style): to spend your first turn to download an [Orb] personnel or Morn isn't effective (b/c I prefer to DL with DH Worf & Jadzia for Café). That's one whole turn you lose out playing a ship and 2 more personnel. I just don't find it efficient. By turn 3 I can start attempting with 3 ships & 8-9 personnel. And that's with around 45 cards in my draw deck to make it efficient. I guess you can always throw in a few Morns and cycle them out later with Bajoran Shrine, but just not as efficient.
Star Trek: Discovery Season Five Draft

First: Saru Last: Burnham

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]

Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]