- Beta Quadrant
 -  
If I am playing Federation Flagship: Relaunched and I have Defend Homworld and Temporal Micro-Wormhole seeded, can I download Rekar with DH and play him with TMW to make him work with my Federation personal?

I am not sure about the timing between the two cards. DH lets me download Rekar with his Security, but does he have to have a site he can download to or does sacking the TMW allow him to work with the FF: Relaunched crew?

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Tyberius_Deangelo wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:39 pm If I am playing Federation Flagship: Relaunched and I have Defend Homworld and Temporal Micro-Wormhole seeded, can I download Rekar with DH and play him with TMW to make him work with my Federation personal?

I am not sure about the timing between the two cards. DH lets me download Rekar with his Security, but does he have to have a site he can download to or does sacking the TMW allow him to work with the FF: Relaunched crew?
This works. DH does the download and then TMW does the reporting and allows him to mix.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
This one comes up so often (and not unreasonably; it's a weird interaction) that the Glossary calls it out specifically as okay:

https://www.trekcc.org/op/1e_rulebook/G ... o-Wormhole
First Edition Art Manager
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 - First Edition Art Manager
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:21 pm This one comes up so often (and not unreasonably; it's a weird interaction) that the Glossary calls it out specifically as okay:

@BCSWowbagger Follow-up question: Does this interaction allow for an "off-quadrant" report? i.e. could I download Mirror Bareil using DH with TMW to DS9 Promenade Shops?

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jjh wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:45 pm
BCSWowbagger wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:21 pm This one comes up so often (and not unreasonably; it's a weird interaction) that the Glossary calls it out specifically as okay:

@BCSWowbagger Follow-up question: Does this interaction allow for an "off-quadrant" report? i.e. could I download Mirror Bareil using DH with TMW to DS9 Promenade Shops?
No... because TMW specifies that the personnel you report with it reports to your ship. But if your question was...

could I download Mirror Bareil using DH with TMW to MY SHIP?

The answer is YES.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
:thumbsup:

DH provides a download with no destination, so you need to have a valid reporting destination to use it.

TWM provides a valid reporting destination: any ship.

By Gul Dakar
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E German National Participant 2024
Hey all,

sorry to pull this thread from the dead but i just want to make sure i get this right:

If i seed 2 TMW i can download Penk via Defend Homeworld to my Alpha NA Ship and have to discard the Doorway, right?
Can i also download a Space Time Portal before?

And if yes to the STP - can i also download Telek Rmor in a later turn to my Alpha Non Aligned ship/ or romulan ship WITHOUT discarding the TMW ?

Thanks a lot for claryfying that...

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Gul Dakar wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:33 pm Hey all,

sorry to pull this thread from the dead but i just want to make sure i get this right:

If i seed 2 TMW i can download Penk via Defend Homeworld to my Alpha NA Ship and have to discard the Doorway, right?
Can i also download a Space Time Portal before?

And if yes to the STP - can i also download Telek Rmor in a later turn to my Alpha Non Aligned ship/ or romulan ship WITHOUT discarding the TMW ?

Thanks a lot for claryfying that...
You get R'mor OR the STP - not both.

But yeah the rest of the stuff you said should work. Download STP, DH Penk land him on an AQ ship and pop TMW all looks right to me.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation