By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Ensign Q wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:51 pm usually each part of the combo dilemma is resolved seperately. so i guess you can replace either part with another dilemma, but what happens to the second part, assuming you replace the upper one.

disrupted continuum
https://www.trekcc.org/op/1e_rulebook/G ... mbodilemma
You are correct that a combo dilemma is really two dilemmas on one card. As such DC would nullify half of the combo and you'd download and seed a [P] or [S] dilemma of your choice to be the next card encountered.

I say card because it may not be the next dilemma encountered. If you nullify the first half of the combo dilemma, the second half of that combo dilemma would still need to be faced and resolved before moving on to the hidden dilemma.

On the other hand, if you replace the second half, you discard the combo dilemma card (since it's now been fully resolved) and your opponent proceeds to face whatever nastiness you have in store for them.

Does that help clarify?

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
ya. i was curious about the "hoovering" combo. i thought the disrupted one resolves first, because it replaces the first half of the combo, but its seeded, so its clear.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation