By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Is it possible to replace a dilemma before its revealed even if it would be a misseed if it where revealed? What about a card where i do not know IF it is a dilemma?

Card to replace a dilemma: Disrupted Continuum.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
"Just" actions can slide in before the required action of placing it out-of-play. So I would rule that yes, you can use Disrupted Continuum to replace a mis-seed after it has been revealed.

A mis-seed isn't a mis-seed until the reveal has completed. And a just action occurs before anything else can intervene.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
good that i ask "stupid questions". in 1e there is always something to learn and to doublecheck :)

did i meantion i like no longer be a rule/TD guy and simply ask the questions ;)

respect to everyone who answers questions.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
JeBuS wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 12:20 pm "Just" actions can slide in before the required action of placing it out-of-play. So I would rule that yes, you can use Disrupted Continuum to replace a mis-seed after it has been revealed.

A mis-seed isn't a mis-seed until the reveal has completed. And a just action occurs before anything else can intervene.
Just only matters for initiating actions that respond to another action that "just" happened, but executing the rules is not an action. When you reveal a mis-seed, the glossary says it goes out of play.

that's how i'd rule it if I was a TD, but I'll raise my hand for the rules guru if i have that wrong.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Maybe something like:
step 1 initiation: Card is currently a misseed
Step 2: Response: when just encountered exchanged it
Step 3: Result: if no longer a missseed that its fine?
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Takket wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:10 pm
JeBuS wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 12:20 pm "Just" actions can slide in before the required action of placing it out-of-play. So I would rule that yes, you can use Disrupted Continuum to replace a mis-seed after it has been revealed.

Just only matters for initiating actions that respond to another action that "just" happened, but executing the rules is not an action. When you reveal a mis-seed, the glossary says it goes out of play.

that's how i'd rule it if I was a TD, but I'll raise my hand for the rules guru if i have that wrong.
That's not true. It's not just a response to actions. It's also a response to conditions. So when the condition of the card changes to "revealed", it is "just revealed", and thus can be responded to (interrupted) before any further effects resolve.
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]