By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
If you are using a skill as another skill, can you still use the original skill at the same time?

Example. I have Security Drills in play, I "name the skill" of Officer

Benjamin Sisko (leadership/officer/security) and Michael Eddington (security) encounter Surprise Assault which requires leadership, 2 officer and 2 security

I only have one officer, so Sisko/Eddington use their 2 security as 1 officer as allowed by security drills. Do i pass the dilemma, or am i now SHORT the 2 security because they "used it up" with security drills to make the officer skill?
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
https://www.trekcc.org/op/1e_rulebook/G ... se(skills) :
A personnel may not use their skill as the new skill and the replaced skill simultaneously.

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Quick question to tally off this. I know classifications can be used like skills to pass dilemmas and mission requirements, but incase of Security Drills, is this checking classifications as well? I would think it doesn't count for purposes of allowing SECURITY classification since Drills is specifically mentioning "name a skill" only and doesn't include "name a classification".

Just checking, thanks.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Security is a skill. Although why you would use 2 Security as 1 Security baffles me.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation