By jquam
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I don't think this applied to any cards currently in existence, but the argument came up with my brother and we're looking for a referee: How, conceptually, would an infiltrator of the non-aligned affiliation work? Could they report to any opponent's facility? Or only an explicitly non-aligned facility controlled by the opponent?

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Non-aligned cards are typically compatible with any affiliation, so they could report to any facility and infiltrate as [NA]

Glossary states an infiltrator can report to a compatable facility :D

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Note that your opponent needs to be have played or seeded a [NA] card before you can infiltrate as [NA] . (this applies to every affiliation)

By jquam
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Many thanks, all! Hadn't considered the interactions of those two cards, even though I was just looking at E-Band Emissions yesterday.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Also, @jquam, be well come, here. 8)

How did you get into the game? What are your plans and ambitions with it -- and with us -- if any? ("No idea" is a perfectly valid answer! :wink: )

Would you like to play online (with Lackey)? Do you have a local play group? Do I ask too many questions? :mrgreen:

By jquam
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:42 pm Also, @jquam, be well come, here. 8)

How did you get into the game? What are your plans and ambitions with it -- and with us -- if any? ("No idea" is a perfectly valid answer! :wink: )

Would you like to play online (with Lackey)? Do you have a local play group? Do I ask too many questions? :mrgreen:
Thank you for your welcome! I've been impressed by how quickly folks on the forum answer questions.

I used to play the CCG with family years and years ago, and have slowly been getting back into it. No local play group but I'd be interested in learning more about Lackey! Is there a tutorial you could point me toward?

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jquam wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:44 am Thank you for your welcome! I've been impressed by how quickly folks on the forum answer questions.
I know, right?
And then to think some people say "this game is dead"... :lol:
No local play group
If you're willing to share your loc (it's fine if you don't!) you might find there are players near... 8)
Is there a tutorial you could point me toward?
Aside from Dax's vid, here you can find a lot of info and intro on Lackey technicals:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=9888
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation