By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Do those have to be done as two separate actions, or can I just say "I'm downloading two people now"? Relevant to the OTF one download into play per turn rule.

I can't find anything saying these have to be separate actions...
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Must be two actions.

The action here is, "You may download a Son'a personnel," so each download action must grab one and exactly one personnel.

You can do that twice per game! But they're separate actions. General Quarters does complicate things for our Son'a friends.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I thought it was two separate as well, thanks for confirming.

So, there have been previous discussions on the board that if you cloak the observatory, it is no longer "here" for Process Ore: Mining and you use this card at Insurrection.

Does anyone see an issue with seeding Duck Blind and Process ore: Mining both at Insurrection, using the Observatory's download to get a copy of Rae'alin (Geology and Anthro) on turns 1 and turn 2, putting both Rae'alin on the planet surface and cloaking the observatory? Can I still report Son'a to the observatory while it is cloaked while both Rae'alins are on the surface generating card draws for me?

I realize eventually I will have to decloak to take people off, and that will stop my processing of ore at the start of my next turn...
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]