OK, so I'm editing my original post as it's very obvious that the first of my two questions with Starry Night was so dumb that Admiral Patrick should have shown up and told me That's a Stupid Question!

My second question, I feel like is less dumb, though maybe the answer is obvious:
If I download an artifact "as if earned", may I download an artifact that has a limitation as to where it can be seeded, but no specific limitation as to where it can be downloaded?

I see no reason why The City of B'hala and Croden's Key using Raid Opposite Quadrant, Ferengi Commerce Operation, We Look For Things, Secret Compartment or Starry Night) considering that there is no restriction that they are subject to unless they are being seeded.

Likewise, you couldn't you play them again from hand after using Reclamation as equipment cards anywhere your equipment can report, as long as they were originally earned, as they aren't restricted on how they can be "played" or "downloaded", just seeded?
Last edited by WeAreBack on Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WeAreBack wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:58 pm OK, so I'm editing my original post as it's very obvious that the first of my two questions with Starry Night was so dumb that Admiral Patrick should have shown up and told me That's a Stupid Question!

My second question, I feel like is less dumb, though maybe the answer is obvious:
If I download an artifact "as if earned", may I download an artifact that has a limitation as to where it can be seeded, but no specific limitation as to where it can be downloaded?

I see no reason why The City of B'hala and Croden's Key using Raid Opposite Quadrant, Ferengi Commerce Operation, We Look For Things, Secret Compartment or Starry Night) considering that there is no restriction that they are subject to unless they are being seeded.

Likewise, you couldn't you play them again from hand after using Reclamation as equipment cards anywhere your equipment can report, as long as they were originally earned, as they aren't restricted on how they can be "played" or "downloaded", just seeded?
I don’t see why not. You can only seed City of B'hala at Bajor but you can download it anywhere or else it would say “May enter play only by being earned at Bajor”
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation