First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
BanditKeith wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:00 pm Can you seed Reshape the Quadrant multiple times to get many different [RC] cards?
Nope - first line says "seed one on table". :)

By WeAreBack
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
You can't seed two copies, but couldn't you simply play the second incident (which you would normally download using Reshape) to the table without seeding it? One of the rare worthwhile uses of a Q's Tent if you ask me.

By Dukat (Andreas Rheinländer)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
WeAreBack wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:02 pm You can't seed two copies, but couldn't you simply play the second incident (which you would normally download using Reshape) to the table without seeding it? One of the rare worthwhile uses of a Q's Tent if you ask me.
You can do that.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Dukat wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:09 pm
WeAreBack wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:02 pm You can't seed two copies, but couldn't you simply play the second incident (which you would normally download using Reshape) to the table without seeding it? One of the rare worthwhile uses of a Q's Tent if you ask me.
You can do that.
You can't play Continuing Mission or Reshape the Quadrant. You absolutely can play [WC] and [RC] cards.

I've seen more than a few [1E-TNG] [1E-Rom] decks that download Always a Chess Game with CM and pack Romulan Underground in the Qs Tent and fetch it early for another free play. I also did something similar in my Farpoint deck last year, starting with Legitimate Leader of the Empire and playing Followers of the One midgame.

As long as you're willing to spend a card play, you can get multiple angles going.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation