By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Deep Space near Risa doesn't sound like a region to me.

Remember, space is a big place.

Right now the answer to your question is no they don't have to seed next to each other because there's nothing that says they do.

Could the powers that be errata the two missions to create a Risa region? Sure. It's been done before with Neutral Zone Missions (Investigate "Shattered Space" is the closest parallel that comes to mind), but until and unless that happens, these missions are completely independent of each other.

All that said, I don't hate the idea of making them region missions... it's very Trek-sensy.

@SirDan @JasonRed3 @BCSWowbagger

Consider this a suggestion box submission! :D

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
There are 22 Near Missions not all of which have matches to their Near, and several of which are already in a region.

Edit because I wasn't done and apparently hit submit when I was putting the tablet down.

It is a fun house rule. It has never come up, but we agreed that Near must insert next to the thing it is near back in high school. Of course, we only had the DS9 ones then, and they were already in the Regions, we just agreed that Kressari is closest to Cardassia, and Refuse is closest to Bajor. It wasnt till later that we remembered Jeraddo was Bajor's moon. Which complicated things for a short time.

By rabyte
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
winterflames wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:53 am we just agreed that Kressari is closest to Cardassia, and Refuse is closest to Bajor. It wasnt till later that we remembered Jeraddo was Bajor's moon. Which complicated things for a short time.
Haha, that's a fun idea. Are you ready for the game: deck box -> check, dice -> check, stellar maps -> check :D
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]