By Dukat (Andreas Rheinländer)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
Hi guys,

quick question ...
The download on Organ Theft: Is it for a unique Vidiian or not?
you may report two ❖ Vidiians (or download one)
I read it as if you can either report two universal guys of download any one (including unique personnel).

The wording is more confusing than the original card. It I can only download a universal personnel, why is it not stated in the text?

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
If you want a quick answer to your quick questions:
Could you please have the goodness and link your cards?

So, It got the Errata in Nov 2018
Article from that period:
https://www.trekcc.org/articles/index.p ... cleID=2361

Important part:
..." The Vidiians entering play, whether downloaded or played from hand, are now limited to being universal. " ...
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Dukat wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:07 pm
you may report two ❖ Vidiians (or download one)
I read it as if you can either report two universal guys of download any one (including unique personnel).

The wording is more confusing than the original card. It I can only download a universal personnel, why is it not stated in the text?
Same reason we don't specify "Vidiians" - commutative property.

Put another way - to read it your way, it would say you can report (a) two universal Vidiians or (b) one.

Not Vidiian, not universal, just one. :)

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
This reminds me of the time I got screwed over by a bullshit ruling on Pre-errata DQSS. My opponent argued - Sucessfully!- that the text of "play and/or draw up to two cards" meant play up to two cards AND draw up to two cards instead of (play and/or draw) up to two cards.

Needless to say, he won the game. I think it got fixed officially like a week or two later, but still, real feel-bad moment. :?

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Armus wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:52 pm This reminds me of the time I got screwed over by a bullshit ruling on Pre-errata DQSS. My opponent argued - Sucessfully!- that the text of "play and/or draw up to two cards" meant play up to two cards AND draw up to two cards instead of (play and/or draw) up to two cards.

Needless to say, he won the game. I think it got fixed officially like a week or two later, but still, real feel-bad moment. :?
That's harsh!
Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tournament[…]

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon arr[…]