By WeAreBack
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Getting a ship to report in the [MQ] is not easy, let alone for free. (There's ONE non-aligned ship folks. And that one ship is unique: Mr. Sisko's Interceptor.)

Am I right in thinking that I can use the text on the U.S.S. Danube to report it for free to docking pads in [MQ]? I think this works because only the text on sites themselves is quadrant specific.

I think this is closely related to an issue discussed in 2015 about reporting the U.S.S. Danube to docking pads of a station whose affiliation was not compatible. It was Post #289912 by BCSWowbagger on Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:40 pm
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Here is that post: viewtopic.php?p=289912#p289912

Six years later and I'm much less likely to mouth off speculation on the forums, but, FWIW, I think that my argument from then still holds up today. On the other hand, I find the alternative reading more tempting that 26-year-old-me did.

My guess is that Decipher would not have wanted it to work this way, but phrased it wrong, so it does work this way.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
I'm inclined to the "yup, it works" (and that Decipher *meant* "When you report this to Docking Pads they report for free" but... Decipher-worded it. ;) )
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]