- Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E Austrian National Runner-Up 2023
1E German National Second Runner-Up 2024
Hi,
I want to make sure I understand the reporting rules there.
1. It doesn´t mention [NA] ships, so I can´t report them for free. Can I report them at all?
2. [MQ] -cards are excluded. Can I play Slar, with Crossover there?
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Helpful and non-judgmental pointer: it's always polite to link the card: Hall of Magistrates. The [ card1 ] bbcode tag makes this easy, no copy-paste URLs required.

To your question:

As a general rule, native cards (and only native cards) may report to a time location as a card play. This general rule may be overridden by specific gametext.

(1) No. They are not native, therefore they cannot play here (unless some other card allows it) (I can't think of one).

(2) Yes. Crossover allows you ignore the [MQ] icon when reporting. That means, while reporting (and only while reporting), Slar is a [NA] [22] Alpha Quadrant personnel -- and is therefore, during that window of time, a native of the time location.

I hope that helps!
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Rancour@gmx.de wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:33 am Sorry, I promise to do better next time.
No problem; we're all just happy you're here, and it always takes everyone time to learn all the rules of a new community. (I don't care to disclose how long it took ME to get the hang of this place when I joined a decade ago!)
Thank you for your fast reply.
I just with there were more [Kli] -ships from that timeline.
More options is always nice indeed! But there are so many ways to relocate your [22] Klingons around the spaceline (this + Operate Dilithium Gulag + UFP: One Small Step) that you may find ships less necessary in this deck than you think!
Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]