By ShipNerd
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
when a ship is "just destroyed", put it onto FFR, means that i cannot download another unique copy of that ship to reloacte the people there, because its in the discard pile (no longer in play) only after FFR had its effect? and while on FFR its still in play for uniqueness..

By VioletBlaze (Violet Edgar)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Unfortunately no, FFR requires you download a different ship, and, as the Glossary states:
A card is different from another card if they are neither copies of each other, nor versions of the same persona. Two copies of a ❖ mission represent different locations, and, if applicable, different planets.
(though... I'm not so sure about the second part, since "other" is different than "different"... can anyone clarify that part?)

By sekce31
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I have additional question about Federation Flagship Recovered and I don't want to spam with new thread. I hope it is OK. So... What does "oponent's card destroyed" actually mean. If the ship is destroyed in combat (by oponent's ship) does that count? Or oponent's dilemma? Or tactic card? Is there some conditon (other thay dying to my own Borg Ship dilemma or something like that) that does not trigger this card?

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
sekce31 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:31 pm I have additional question about Federation Flagship Recovered and I don't want to spam with new thread. I hope it is OK. So... What does "oponent's card destroyed" actually mean. If the ship is destroyed in combat (by oponent's ship) does that count? Or oponent's dilemma? Or tactic card? Is there some conditon (other thay dying to my own Borg Ship dilemma or something like that) that does not trigger this card?
Rulebook:
CONTROL AND OWNERSHIP (12.3)

You control each card you seed or play, as well as any Headquarters of an affiliation you are playing. You do not control cards which are in your deck, hand, or discard pile, except while seeding or playing them.

The word "your" is often used as shorthand to refer to cards you control. For example: Each of your Treachery personnel is CUNNING +2. This gametext affects the CUNNING of each Treachery personnel you control.

Similarly, the word "opponent's" is used as shorthand for cards your opponent controls.

You are the owner of each card you begin the game with. You remain the owner of a card for the entire game.

During a game, your opponent may take control of some of your cards (through commandeering, Brainwash, Alien Parasites, etc.). Such a card is no longer "yours." (It becomes your opponent's.) However, you still own it, and therefore you still "have it in play." For example, if your opponent assimilates your unique Jean-Luc Picard, you may not play another Jean-Luc Picard, because you still have the first one in play. At the end of the game, all cards are returned to their owners.
So "opponent's card" means a card they control. So that could be a tactic they placed, or a ship they played, or a ship they commandeered from you, or a dilemma they seeded, etc etc......
Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]