By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
do u really need a matching commander to dl the rrd?
its a red OR between the modes
make it so

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E European Continental Champion 2023
Seeds or plays on table. Once each turn, if your staffed ship has its matching commander aboard,

( you may "unstop" it (once per game per Ship card title) OR download Ready Room Door (to download a Captain's Order) OR, if that ship is in battle (even during opponent's turn), download a Tactic card (once per game per Tactic card title) ). Discard incident after use, unless that matching commander has [Ent-E] icon.

[NemL] This is how I interpret the comma on this card.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
but why stops the OR at the (,) ? shouldnt it be the whole first part?

Seeds or plays on table

(Once each turn, if your staffed ship has its matching commander aboard, you may "unstop" it (once per game per Ship card title) )OR download Ready Room Door (to download a Captain's Order) OR, if that ship is in battle (even during opponent's turn), download a Tactic card (once per game per Tactic card title) ).

Discard incident after use, unless that matching commander has [Ent-E] icon.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Omarion Nebula Regional Champion 2024
Download RRD would be missing a “you may” that way.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
no need for you may in the other OR options
but yeah the correct read is

Once each turn, if your staffed ship has its matching commander aboard, you may ("unstop" it (once per game per Ship card title) ))OR download Ready Room Door (to download a Captain's Order) OR, if that ship is in battle (even during opponent's turn), download a Tactic card (once per game per Tactic card title) ).

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
In your division, the 3rd option has nothing for "That Ship" to refer back to. The division has to happen after the Matching Commander clause to make sense of all options.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
winterflames wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:44 am In your division, the 3rd option has nothing for "That Ship" to refer back to. The division has to happen after the Matching Commander clause to make sense of all options.
This^^^

and the words "download" in clause 2 and "if" in clause 3 are lowercase because they are part whole second sentence that of the card. They cannot stand on their own.
Temporal Benefactor questions

1 - in a tournament, can I have a stack of diffe[…]

First: One of the new villains Last: Burnham (doin[…]

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]