By WeAreBack
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
When Beware of Q allowed Q-Flashes to be seeded under missions, it was clear that Dyson Sphere Door did not affect your ability to use either the second or third functions of the card.

That is, Dyson Sphere Door clearly states:
Dilemmas you download must come from here.
Now that we have 3 various Q dilemmas instead of, Q-Flash as the card that leads to me using my Q-Flash side deck, I wonder if either of the functions of Beware of Q are affected. My interpretation is that the second function works as if the DSD was not in play, but that the third requires you to pull the copy of Q from the DSD. That is, function number two states:
Seeds or plays on your Q-Flash. Once per mission location, if opponent just revealed your dilemma there, you may exchange it with a dilemma named Q from your Q's Tent or hand (discard original dilemma).
Since I am "exchanging" not downloading, I can still get a copy of Q from my Q's tent or hand.

By contrast, if I use function 3:
Plays to download and seed a dilemma named Q under a mission; discard objective.
Then this would involves a download and so I must use the DSD, correct?

Additionally, can I stock one copy of each Q dilemma in my Q's Tent or just one? Isn't it that they are "different cards" when they aren't in play, even if they are same card for the purpose of the colon rule when they are seeded or played?
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation