By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
[Inc] [HA] Crossover Seeds or plays on table. Once each turn, your [Mq] personnel may ignore their [Mq] icon when reporting OR just after you report Smiley, Benjamin Sisko, Professor Sisko, Jake Sisko, Bareil, The Intendant, Grand Nagus Zek, Maihar'du, Ezri, Rom, or Quark, you may download a Multidimensional Transport Device to that personnel (or vice versa, if you reported Device as your normal card play; discard incident).
Does it only discard if you download, OR only discard if you download a personnel, OR discard after you use ANY portion of the text (even when ignoring the [MQ] icon during reporting)?
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Only if you fetch the MTD.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
BCSWowbagger wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:15 pm Only if you fetch the MTD.
So to clarify you are saying the discard applies to the fetch of the MTD, and not just if you use the vice versa?

I would argue that since the Discard incident is inside the () it only applies to the (text).

If it applies to both, shouldn't it say ... OR just after you report Smiley, Benjamin Sisko, Professor Sisko, Jake Sisko, Bareil, The Intendant, Grand Nagus Zek, Maihar'du, Ezri, Rom, or Quark, you may download a Multidimensional Transport Device to that personnel (or vice versa, if you reported Device as your normal card play); discard incident. ?
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Mr. Glossary says:
The incident is discarded only when you report a Multidimensional Transport Device as your normal card play and then download one of the listed personnel to that Device.
Given the structure of the card, I take this to include the "vice versa" as well.

That said, Professor Scott, your way of writing it would certainly be clearer.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation