First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Hey, this is for tomorrow's tournament, innit? I'd normally say "ask your T.D." but I am your T.D., so...

My ruling is yes, they stop the entire team. That's an "unless" right there in the first sentence. That's a condition. Fail the condition and yer all stopped.

I can see at a glance that the DRG says otherwise, but (looking at the dates) I think those DRG entries were originally written for the 2EBC versions of the cards and only partially updated when the new versions came out.

I could be wrong, I didn't comb through the dilemma resolution rules as carefully as I do for a burgeoning rules controversy, but that's my ruling for tomorrow's event.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
There are 7 cards that use this "template"

Back Room Dealings
Command Decisions
Cultural Differences
Magnetic Field Disruptions
Scapegoat
Triage
Warp Bubble Mishap

oddly the DRG for Back Room Dealings seems updated and correct, but all the other ones are on the 2E old entry (and I don't even think the entry as written is correct for 2E, but that doesn't matter for 1E).

This is the 1E entry for BRD. If you are good with it, I can update the other 6 cards to match:

Choose one personnel in Away Team/crew with either Treachery OR INTEGRITY less than 4 to be "stopped," continue on to the next set of conditions.

If you cannot, randomly select one personnel in Away Team/crew to be killed, Away Team/ship and crew are "stopped"; replace dilemma under mission to be encountered again.

If remaining Away Team/crew meets the second set of conditions (STRENGTH>24) discard dilemma; mission continues. If not, Away Team/ship and crew are "stopped"; replace dilemma under mission to be encountered again.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
:thumbsup:

And, as always, thanks for maintaining the DRG for the community!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]