By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
If I complete Hero of the Empire, then Diplomatic Conference for 60+10=70 points, then score 70 bonus points, I win, right? OTF rules.

Hero’s +10 counts as mission not bonus points.

Bonus and mission points are balanced at 70

I need 140 points without completing a space mission.

Am I missing anything?
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Nope, nothing is missing. That would work

By WeAreBack
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
If you're already not playing with any [Fed] cards, wouldn't using the Genesis device to make it worth double points, then scoring 20 bonus points, be easier?

By WeAreBack
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I was thinking Secret Compartment. After all, for Hero of the Empire, you are generally going to have to have the following seeds:
-First: Storage Compartment Door
-Second: A Nor with a Cargo bay (To download Barry Waddle)
-Third: A seeded Card allowing Time Travel like Protect the Timeline or Temporal Conduit
-Fourth: Sherman's Peak
-Fifth, Hero of the Empire

But you can make Secret Compartment work with the following:
-First Seed: Seed: Q's tent, (with multiple copies in deck) to help you to draw Subspace Transporter and Secret Compartment
-Second: A nor with a cargo bay to download any of the 20 Personnel with both Acquistion and Treachery to beam to your opponent's ship/facility using Subspace Transporter.
-Third Seed: A self-seeded A Fast ship would be nice (also requires a ship and overcoming some dilemmas) OR The Neutral Zone to download Test for Weakness played at a neutral zone mission. If you don't want to deal with using 5 neutral zone missions or overcoming dilemmas, stock Test for Weakness in Q's tent or use Here by Invitation, with DS9 as the nor, and Klingon Restaurant and Commander's office to allow you download it as an objective.

You would sprinkle the deck liberally with Q's tents and cargo vessels/freighters that play for free to your Nor using Docking Ports. You might want to throw in some ways to help with your probing, like Timepod Ring, Celebratory Toast.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation