By VioletBlaze (Violet Edgar)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
VioletBlaze wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:59 pm
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:50 pm Can you use Study Divergent History on a Guest Quarters on an uncontrolled Empok Nor?
I don't see any reason why not. You could even play it on your opponent's guest quarters on your opponent's Nor to stop your opponent's personnel, as far as I can tell.
The first part makes sense, as Nors were concepted as "shared spaces" (part of why they're so weird). The last part I could be wrong about, but if so it's not obvious from the card alone.

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:36 pm
Can you use Study Divergent History on a Guest Quarters on an uncontrolled Empok Nor?
(I just needed to read the cards! :mrgreen: )

So the "uncontrolled" part has no effect on this question?
Or read the glossary:

"The game text on all Site cards on Empok Nor is inactive until it is commandeered, other than the Ops text allowing commandeering, docking site text allowing docking and undocking, and any text related to the placement of the sites (including the module locations and the Commander's Office placement restriction). (However, a card that plays on a site, such as Weapons Locker, may be played on an uncommandeered Empok Nor site.) "

By Dukat (Andreas Rheinländer)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
VioletBlaze wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:59 pm
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:50 pm Can you use Study Divergent History on a Guest Quarters on an uncontrolled Empok Nor?
I don't see any reason why not. You could even play it on your opponent's guest quarters on your opponent's Nor to stop your opponent's personnel, as far as I can tell.
It does not do anything.

Since it says 'twich each turn', you have to do it during YOUR turn.

Stopping your opponent's personnel during your own turn gives you nothing.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
You get the draw still and stopped fewer of your own personnel.
German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]