By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Takket wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:14 pm There's nothing stopping me from using [OS] cards from TWT that are also [1E-DS9] right? I can use Captain Kirk, Ensign O'Brien et al, and not break anything, right?
Assuming you're playing some sort of Reshape the Quadrant- based deck, you are correct. The characters named have the DS9 logo, so they gain [1E-DS9] while RtQ is in play.

I'm still trying to find a way to make Hero of the Empire work in a [1E-DS9] deck of some flavor. Haven't quite cracked the code on that one yet...

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E European Continental Champion 2023
Armus wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:40 pm
Takket wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:14 pm There's nothing stopping me from using [OS] cards from TWT that are also [1E-DS9] right? I can use Captain Kirk, Ensign O'Brien et al, and not break anything, right?
Assuming you're playing some sort of Reshape the Quadrant- based deck, you are correct. The characters named have the DS9 logo, so they gain [1E-DS9] while RtQ is in play.

I'm still trying to find a way to make Hero of the Empire work in a [1E-DS9] deck of some flavor. Haven't quite cracked the code on that one yet...
uuuuh n1ce :D
Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]