- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
Hi guys,

quick question ...

Celebratory Toast says it's cumulative.

Let's say I have 3 copies.
Do I inspect one card and choose to put it under the deck, then another and another ... or do I inspect THREE cards and choose to them them under the deck?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Dukat wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:22 am Hi guys,

quick question ...

Celebratory Toast says it's cumulative.

Let's say I have 3 copies.
Do I inspect one card and choose to put it under the deck, then another and another ... or do I inspect THREE cards and choose to them them under the deck?
The former. One card at a time. It's 3 separate actions.

By Dukat (Andreas Rheinländer)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
So that means I can do it one time, leave the card, draw it; do it another time, put the card under the deck; do it a third time and leave it or whatever?

In other words: I don't have to do it in one big sweep, I can do it on different occasions during my turn, one card at a time?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Dukat wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:08 pm So that means I can do it one time, leave the card, draw it; do it another time, put the card under the deck; do it a third time and leave it or whatever?

In other words: I don't have to do it in one big sweep, I can do it on different occasions during my turn, one card at a time?
Yup... so if you look at the top card, decide you like it, leave it there, then generate a card draw (say, with Study Divergent History) you could then use a second copy to look at the next card, etc.

You get X peeks a turn, where X is the number of copies you have in play, and they're all individual (order phase) actions.
Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]

@Brad are you Brad Snyder?

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has its ef[…]

Capturing Related

Thank you for the explanation. It's speculative, b[…]