- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
One way to solve Refuse Immigration requires Weapons greater than 10. Must all those weapons be on one ship, or may I have more than one ship at the location to make up the total? Thanks!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Marvant Duhon wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:35 pm One way to solve Refuse Immigration requires Weapons greater than 10. Must all those weapons be on one ship, or may I have more than one ship at the location to make up the total? Thanks!
You need a big ship. Or a little ship with some big guns.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:37 pm
Marvant Duhon wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:35 pm One way to solve Refuse Immigration requires Weapons greater than 10. Must all those weapons be on one ship, or may I have more than one ship at the location to make up the total? Thanks!
You need a big ship. Or a little ship with some big guns.
Agreed, but with Glossary Quotes:
If the requirements to solve a mission include ship's WEAPONS above a certain level (e.g., Ambush Ship), and it does not say "total WEAPONS," then the single attempting ship must provide the WEAPONS requirement. If the requirements to attempt or solve a mission include "total WEAPONS" above a certain level (e.g., Intercept Maquis), that total may be provided by any of your compatible ships at that location.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation