- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
One way to solve Refuse Immigration requires Weapons greater than 10. Must all those weapons be on one ship, or may I have more than one ship at the location to make up the total? Thanks!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Marvant Duhon wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:35 pm One way to solve Refuse Immigration requires Weapons greater than 10. Must all those weapons be on one ship, or may I have more than one ship at the location to make up the total? Thanks!
You need a big ship. Or a little ship with some big guns.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:37 pm
Marvant Duhon wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:35 pm One way to solve Refuse Immigration requires Weapons greater than 10. Must all those weapons be on one ship, or may I have more than one ship at the location to make up the total? Thanks!
You need a big ship. Or a little ship with some big guns.
Agreed, but with Glossary Quotes:
If the requirements to solve a mission include ship's WEAPONS above a certain level (e.g., Ambush Ship), and it does not say "total WEAPONS," then the single attempting ship must provide the WEAPONS requirement. If the requirements to attempt or solve a mission include "total WEAPONS" above a certain level (e.g., Intercept Maquis), that total may be provided by any of your compatible ships at that location.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]