By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
AllenGould wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:58 am
Professor Scott wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:09 am So my [NA] Borg and Androids could move from Bajor to the Bajoran Wormhole without a ship? :shifty:
If you can figure out some way to put a personnel in space and to give them a defined RANGE so that it can get a +1. (Remember, undefined attributes can't be changed, so unless that android already had RANGE 0 or better giving it +1 doesn't do anything.)

But one day I'll get the "Scotty with Shuttlecraft" dual personnel/ship printed, and then this card will be awesome! :shifty:
Airlock covers getting them into space, but you got me on the undefined +1 = undefined.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
VioletBlaze wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:18 pm Do we need to make an EV suit card?
No.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
nobthehobbit wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:31 pm
VioletBlaze wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:18 pm Do we need to make an EV suit card?
No.
That's the short answer. The longer answer is "No, but..." and in this case the full answer is "No, but it would be wicked cool to have a card that lets a personnel present with an environmental suit exist in space and do cool things (like attempt a space mission!)... and between TMP, TWOK (Looking at you, floating in space dock guy!), First Contact, and Voyager there's a target-rich image environment for such a card concept." ... Let's make that happen!

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 -  
Armus wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:40 pm
No.
That's the short answer. The longer answer is "No, but..." and in this case the full answer is "No, but it would be wicked cool to have a card that lets a personnel present with an environmental suit exist in space and do cool things (like attempt a space mission!)... and between TMP, TWOK (Looking at you, floating in space dock guy!), First Contact, and Voyager there's a target-rich image environment for such a card concept." ... Let's make that happen!
I'll freely concede that Environmental Suit was one of those cards from AGT (Shape-Shift Inhibitor being another such) that was a real letdown from what it could've been to what it actually was.

I agree, a "survive in space" card would be really cool.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:40 pm
No.
Miramanee's broken link [DL] could be of B'Elanna in an EV suit talking to Tom.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]