By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Valuable Prisoner

This card says if an opponent's personnel is about to be killed, I relocate them to my crew or away team in same quadrant. What if I don't have any personnel out because my opponent went first? Can I not use VP because I have no crew or away team yet?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Takket wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:36 pm Valuable Prisoner

This card says if an opponent's personnel is about to be killed, I relocate them to my crew or away team in same quadrant. What if I don't have any personnel out because my opponent went first? Can I not use VP because I have no crew or away team yet?
No valid target, no valid response. If you really want to guarantee turn one capability, seed Internment Camp 371

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Or you could seed rishon, arandis, or Eleven of Seventeen and start t h e game with an away team.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
winterflames wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:45 am Or you could seed rishon, arandis, or Eleven of Seventeen and start t h e game with an away team.
Not 11 of 17. People aboard an Outpost are considered crew, not an away team.

The other two would work.

:lol: at constable Rishon taking people into custody on Delta Rana IV though!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Valuable says Crew or AT, right?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
winterflames wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:57 am Valuable says Crew or AT, right?
Yup. That's what I get for answering questions before coffee and without actually reading the cards... :P

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Would Data's Body be able to take charge of prisoners?

Edit: stupid rules ruining my fun.
even enable gametext on other cards that depend on the disabled personnel being in play.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks for the ideas. I set all my dilemma combos up with a wall/killer that I don't think anyone could ever pass the first dilemma on turn one, so I think I'm safe even if they go first. AMS would work too to have people out, but I don't have an outpost so obviously AMS is touch lol.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks for the ideas. I set all my dilemma combos up with a wall/killer that I don't think anyone could ever pass the first dilemma on turn one, so I think I'm safe even if they go first. AMS would work too to have people out, but I don't have an outpost so obviously AMS is tough lol.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Also, in addition to AMS, you could use Preserver Obelisk instead assuming you use appropriate missions, but the lack of outpost is still and issue and the other personnel would require their respective missions. Looks like you'd have to change at least one planet mission or use AMS, or of course catch someone on their second turn.

First: Michael Burnham Last: Saru

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]

Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]