By Dukat (Andreas Rheinländer)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
Hi guys,

stupid question … does the Borg Triad still download work in OTF?

I am not sure anymore if that skill-based download is ONE action or multiple actions. (It works with Ferengi Conference, because that is definitely one action.)

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
If You mean marika and company; Then yes, It is one download action.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
winterflames wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:25 am If You mean marika and company; Then yes, It is one download action.
I'd say maybe.

If you play one of them you can download the other two. That still works. :thumbsup:

However, the move back in the day was to defend Homeworld for Lansor and then chain the other two. That doesn't work anymore. :thumbsdown:

By Dukat (Andreas Rheinländer)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
Armus wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:47 am
winterflames wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:25 am If You mean marika and company; Then yes, It is one download action.
I'd say maybe.

If you play one of them you can download the other two. That still works. :thumbsup:

However, the move back in the day was to defend Homeworld for Lansor and then chain the other two. That doesn't work anymore. :thumbsdown:
Why does the download thingy not work, but the play chain does? :?
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
I think it’s because you download Lansor, and as a separate action need to get Marika and P'Chan. That counts as two separate personnel downloads on your turn.
Last edited by jadziadax8 on Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:48 am I think it’s because you download Lansor, and as a separate action need to get Marika and P’Chan. That counts as two separate personnel downloads on your turn.
:thumbsup:

I mean, if you draw into any one of them you're good to go. You just can't get the full download train going like it's 2002.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:48 am I think it’s because you download Lansor, and as a separate action need to get Marika and P’Chan. That counts as two separate personnel downloads on your turn.
Also, if you did use DH to download Lansor this way, he would discard at the end of your turn. This trick does still work in Open though.
Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tournament[…]

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon arr[…]