Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
eberlems wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:21 pm Can Mr. Scott (The Motion Pictures) on a e.g. Constitution Class use Establish Landing Protocols and/or Blue Alert and land the ship now?
No. The ship has one staffing icon (ELP requires 0 staffing icons, Blue Alert requires either 0 staffing icons or is an Intrepid-Class ship) so it's unable to use those cards. Mr. Scott only acts as an additional staffing for a ship (i.e. he and two other [1E-AU] people can staff a Future Enterprise.)

Michael

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
eberlems wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:21 pm Can Mr. Scott (The Motion Pictures) on a e.g. Constitution Class use Establish Landing Protocols and/or Blue Alert and land the ship now?
Yes, that's my reading of the re-done version in the Remastered set, too.

I seriously hope there will be an article or a comprehensive document at the tick that clearly spells out in detail ALL the functional changes the remastered set has brought, like which character's lore now references which other personnel (Spock vs. Captain Spock) for purposes of Temporal Benefactor, etc.

130+ cards is a lot to go through when the release consists entirely of known cards, and I wouldn't be surprised if it leads to sad faces when people realize in a game that a piece of their engine suddenly doesn't work anymore. It's not too much trouble when it's individual cards that receive errata, but I imagine there's probably a lot of stuff to miss here when the majority of cards is sameold, but some of the cards aren't.
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
eberlems wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:48 pm The answer makes sense with the old version that I linked above. New: Mr. Scott (The Motion Pictures)
Ah, the link took me to the original version. Didn't realize that the remaster changed his skill.

I suppose that yes, he does remove the staffing so I'd say that it'd work.

Michael

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Does a personnel of "matching affiliation" count as a staffing requirement? By that I mean, could I put this new Scotty on the IKS Bortas with Vekor and Baran and say "I'm removing the staffing requirement of a [Kli] person and using these three people for their staffing icons"

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E European Continental Champion 2023
Takket wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:12 pm Does a personnel of "matching affiliation" count as a staffing requirement? By that I mean, could I put this new Scotty on the IKS Bortas with Vekor and Baran and say "I'm removing the staffing requirement of a [Kli] person and using these three people for their staffing icons"
NOPE
https://www.trekcc.org/op/1e_rulebook/#SHIPS
https://www.trekcc.org/op/1e_rulebook/#STAFFASHIP

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
WeAreBack wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:25 pm The real problem is that the new TMP Mr. Scott's skill is MANDATORY. Were you trying to use Crew reassignment to report someone to the TMP Starship Enterprise? Sucks to be you -- the ship doesn't have a [CF] staffing requirement as long as Scotty's onboard, so you can't report personnel there using that mechanic.
That becomes part of the cost for playing Mr. Scott. Not every card has to be all-upside. If you want to use that Scotty plus Crew Reassignment, you should probably use a ship like Starship Excelsior or U.S.S. Enterprise-B (with Scotty removing the [Stf] requirement) in addition to Starship Enterprise.

Hopefully Design will make another Scotty from one of the earlier films.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation