By boromirofborg (Trek Barnes)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1. I start a battle between my Scimitar (Chain of Command) and an opponent's ship. We both have Battle Bridges. If I use the Scimitar's download of any tactic, do I have to do it before I draw my tactics? (IOW, can I see my random ones and then decide to use the SD)

2. Same as 1, does my opponent see the tactic I download before they finalize their pick of tactics?

3. My crew including The Viceroy (Homefront III) hit (and fail) Anaki Spirits. The viceroy is not one of the selected to die. Because the crew failed the Unless, are they already stopped and he cannot use his [DL] of Empathic Touch to save one of the people who is stopped, OR are they not stopped until the dilemma finishes resolving?
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
boromirofborg wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:34 pm 1. I start a battle between my Scimitar (Chain of Command) and an opponent's ship. We both have Battle Bridges. If I use the Scimitar's download of any tactic, do I have to do it before I draw my tactics? (IOW, can I see my random ones and then decide to use the SD)

2. Same as 1, does my opponent see the tactic I download before they finalize their pick of tactics?

3. My crew including The Viceroy (Homefront III) hit (and fail) Anaki Spirits. The viceroy is not one of the selected to die. Because the crew failed the Unless, are they already stopped and he cannot use his [DL] of Empathic Touch to save one of the people who is stopped, OR are they not stopped until the dilemma finishes resolving?
On number 3, stopping does not prevent the Use of special downloads
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Rulebook: Ship Battle wrote: Clarifications: Downloading Tactics
Some cards, such as Captain Picard and Expert Pilot, allow downloading of a Tactic card. If you choose to use such a download, you must do so instead of drawing Tactics, and you must use the downloaded Tactic as your current tactic.

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
3.:
If the Dilemma Resolution is still right you can save your crew because they die before they are stopped.
If crew meets conditions (3 Honor and INTEGRITY>35), discard dilemma; mission continues. If not, place dilemma on ship; randomly select two crew members to die; ship and crew are “stopped”.
If they would be immediately be stopped he cannot save them: Glossary:
Stopped cards may not be ... get stopped again, ...
Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tournament[…]

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon arr[…]