Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Good day folks. Another question from games played today.

The Great Hall says you can play a card "here" which I've always taken to mean onboard. There's even some special wording in the rules about the fact that "here" means anywhere at the mission unless you are talking about facilities and sites. And then you have to play the card "present" - which means... what? Inside?

In this case, my HQ was quarantined with Blood Burn, and I wanted to report personnel present, but outside the facility. Does that work? It isn't what I would have expected, but the lack of calling out "aboard" in the HQ section makes me think I could have played my High Council personnel present with the Great Hall, just on the surface of Qonos.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
I'd go with
https://www.trekcc.org/op/1e_rulebook/Glossary.php#report wrote:Personnel, Ship, and Equipment cards must normally report for duty to a compatible outpost, headquarters, site, or other place that allows reporting (i.e., personnel may not normally be reported directly aboard a ship or to a planet). Place the card face up at the facility or site and announce the card name, then stack the card under the facility or on top of the site. Small Tribble cards may report "anywhere." You may not report any card (except a ship) into space.
they report aboard the headquarters, and with quarantine can't leave.
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]