By Dukat (Andreas Rheinländer)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
Hi guys,

stupid question ...

There are tons of ways to download dilemmas.

Let's say I seed, in the seed phase, dilemma A.
My opponent encounters it and it is resolved and put away.
The next dilemma allows to download dilemmas and I chose to download dilemma A from my Dysphon Sphere (or Tent or some other place).

Is there anything preventing me from doing this?

I do not find anything in the Glossary or the Rulebook that would forbid that. (I really dislike the new Glossary/Rulebook, there are so many instances where I do not find an answer in the section where I would expect it.)

I know I cannot seed the same dilemma under the same mission during the seed phase, but this is obviously different.

Ideas? Thoughts?
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
the glossary - "mis-seed" wrote:more than one copy of the same dilemma (or card seeded like a dilemma): the first has its normal effect, the second is a mis-seed.
Since the downloaders "download and seed" dilemmas, the second copy encountered is still a mis-seed, even if not seeded until after the seed phase.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
pfti wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:17 am
the glossary - "mis-seed" wrote:more than one copy of the same dilemma (or card seeded like a dilemma): the first has its normal effect, the second is a mis-seed.
Since the downloaders "download and seed" dilemmas, the second copy encountered is still a mis-seed, even if not seeded until after the seed phase.
Does this apply to both players, or just one?

For instance, we both seed a Unique mission and we seed our respective dilemmas. My opponent hits my Shore Leave, and I DL Male's Love Interest and Wind Dancer. They continue and hit my MLI and pass WD, and then hit their own seeded MLI. Do they ignore theirs, or does it have an effect since the first one hit was not theirs?

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
pfti wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:59 am Only a mis-seed if the same player seeds more than one copy
Thanks, just wanted to clarify for the studio audience and for those playing on the Home Edition.
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark's[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]