By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
If there is a ship at the time location, 2x Space-Time Portal.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Dukat wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:50 pm I thought one cannot use two Space-Time Portals like Wormhole interrupts - only one?!
Sorry. To clarify, use first one to scoop up the [1E-AU] ship and [1E-AU] crew to hand, use the second one to report that ship with crew to any location. Caution: Temporal Micro-Wormhole can nullify the report. The ship that you scoop doesn't have to be [1E-AU], nor it's crew, but to report with the second portal, they have to be and I assumed since they were at a time location they would all be [1E-AU] most likely anyway.

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:10 pm
Dukat wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:50 pm I thought one cannot use two Space-Time Portals like Wormhole interrupts - only one?!
Sorry. To clarify, use first one to scoop up the [1E-AU] ship and [1E-AU] crew to hand, use the second one to report that ship with crew to any location. Caution: Temporal Micro-Wormhole can nullify the report. The ship that you scoop doesn't have to be [1E-AU], nor it's crew, but to report with the second portal, they have to be and I assumed since they were at a time location they would all be [1E-AU] most likely anyway.
One clarification:

The wording on Space-Time Portal has changed to an action that allows you to play a Wormhole on a location to relocate one of your ships there, stopped. That effect replaces the normal effect of playing Wormhole.

Reminder:

Temporal Micro-Wormhole can only nullify the report with crew from your Space-Time Portal if your opponent hasn't already used their Temporal Micro-Wormhole to download a Space-Time Portal.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
geraldkw wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:20 pm
One clarification:

The wording on Space-Time Portal has changed to an action that allows you to play a Wormhole on a location to relocate one of your ships there, stopped. That effect replaces the normal effect of playing Wormhole.

Reminder:

Temporal Micro-Wormhole can only nullify the report with crew from your Space-Time Portal if your opponent hasn't already used their Temporal Micro-Wormhole to download a Space-Time Portal.
Thanks @geraldkw, but I was merely trying to clarify my earlier comment of simply using 2 STPs; No Wormhole needed.

And yes, One per game you may either nullify an STP Drop or download your own STP, but then the card clearly states this.

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:42 pm
geraldkw wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:20 pm

One clarification:

Reminder:

Thanks @geraldkw, but I was merely trying to clarify my earlier comment of simply using 2 STPs; No Wormhole needed.

And yes, One per game you may either nullify an STP Drop or download your own STP, but then the card clearly states this.
Yep, nothing you said was wrong I was as much responding to the OPs mention of using the STP as a second interrupt as anything else, I just quoted the last response.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Ah fair enough, I wasn't sure if I led the OP off track with my comment so I wanted to make sure I cleaned up any mess I had made. You quoting me made me think there was some lack of clarity in what I said, and honestly I responded to you out of unjustified pride-damage, and for that I apologize.

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:10 pm Ah fair enough, I wasn't sure if I led the OP off track with my comment so I wanted to make sure I cleaned up any mess I had made. You quoting me made me think there was some lack of clarity in what I said, and honestly I responded to you out of unjustified pride-damage, and for that I apologize.
Sorry, going back and re-reading it I realized it sounded critical when I didn't mean it to be.

By Dukat (Andreas Rheinländer)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
Could you please stop apologising to each other?

I am sorry, but this is not the first time, that in a topic, people have gone back and forth due to some minor critical remark towards each other.

As a German, I find that kind of behaviour annoying, but we Germans certainly are not known for our reticence when it comes to directness; and certainly we are not short of being critical and meaning it.
In actuality, that (being directly critical) is the basis of all communication in private lives and in business matters.
Most Americans would be shocked regarding the level of directness that Germans express towards each other in all-day life.

In any event, my question was fully answered and I thank everyone for their time to reply to my topic.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Bitte, Tschüss!

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Dukat wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:14 am Could you please stop apologising to each other?

I am sorry, but this is not the first time, that in a topic, people have gone back and forth due to some minor critical remark towards each other.

As a German, I find that kind of behaviour annoying, but we Germans certainly are not known for our reticence when it comes to directness; and certainly we are not short of being critical and meaning it.
In actuality, that (being directly critical) is the basis of all communication in private lives and in business matters.
Most Americans would be shocked regarding the level of directness that Germans express towards each other in all-day life.

In any event, my question was fully answered and I thank everyone for their time to reply to my topic.
I apologize for my apologies. :cheersL:
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]