By Dukat (Andreas Rheinländer)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
Do I have to show which cards exactly are being downloaded with The Loss?

Or do I just have to prove that they are 'virus-related'?

Or do I not have to show anything, because if I download something that is not listed there, I lose the game anyways? (For an illegal action)

By Ausgang (Gerald Sieber)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Glossary (emphasis mine) wrote:When you download a target card, you first look through: your hand, draw deck, and/or any open side deck (including face-up cards placed under or atop the side deck). If there is more than one possible target card for the download, you do not name a specific target before looking for and choosing one.

When you choose the target card, you must show it to your opponent (even if it has a hidden agenda icon), except via a "download and seed" action.
According to this, you do not need to reveal which cards you download and seed via The Loss.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
And later on in that entry:
Downloading Dilemmas: Dilemmas may not be downloaded into play unless the downloading card specifically allows it (generally by allowing the downloaded card to be used as another card type, such as interrupt or event). If a card allows you to "download and seed" a card, it is placed under the mission (or Empok Nor if this occurs during a commandeering attempt at Empok Nor) as the last-seeded card (to be encountered next). If you download and seed a card that you are not allowed to download and seed, you lose the game. Upon request, you must show any of these cards at the end of the game to verify their status.
Question for noob

Is the question how to report a [MQ] personnel in[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]