By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Assignment: Earth says "Your Gary Seven, Isis, and Roberta Lincoln gain [OS] (even if not in play) and may report to any corresponding time location."

I am guessing corresponding here means that the time location allows reporting of native [OS] personnel?

"Corresponding" doesn't seem to have any official meaning when it comes to personnel.

Therefore, Gary/Isis/Roberta can report to Halkan Council?

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
Only with Crossover: An Invitation

You have to place Assignment: Earth on (any) Earth and there are four time locations that can be corresponding (to earth). Gary/Isis/Roberta can report to any of them with the [Inc]
Last edited by Enabran on Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By boromirofborg (Trek Barnes)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
To expand on Enabrin's answer:

Assignment:Earth must seed on Earth. (Any Earth.)
A location "corresponds" to another location if they share the same location text and are in the same quadrant. The location text of a mission or time location is found in bold text in its lore box. Other location cards (like Bajoran Wormhole [link to card]) use their card title.

For example, the time location Sherman's Peak corresponds to the spaceline location Agricultural Assessment, and vice versa, because both have the location "Sherman's Planet," while The Celestial Temple corresponds with Bajoran Wormhole [link to card].

So once you pick which Earth, you narrow down what the corresponding Time Location is. So if you seed AE on a AQ Earth, then the MQ time locations aren't corresponding, and vice-versa.

So, the question is, if you seed the MQ Earth and 22nd-Century Japan, can you report them there?

I am not certain, honestly. Is AE providing the report, or is it modifying the text on the time location? I would personally lean to AE s allowing the report, and would strictly allow it by the rules. (Again, to a Earth time location that matches the quadrant where AE is seeded.)

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
eberlems wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:30 pm wasn't there a glossary entry for these planets?
https://www.trekcc.org/op/1e_rulebook/G ... oruniverse
Earth seems to mean AQ Earth
Yeah I was confusing myself about what "corresponding" meant because I wasn't reading the "plays on earth". It makes sense the time location must correspond to Earth.

I believe if it just says "Earth" it means only AQ so I wouldn't have asked this question if I knew what "corresponding" was talking about. However I would be interested if "Earth" in this case somehow means what we would normally see as "any Earth".

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]

Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]