By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I think so based on this from the Glossary.

"This event "stops" personnel after any mission attempt, whether successful or not."

The "escaped" personnel still participated in the mission attempt so I would say they are stopped once their part of the mission attempt ends.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
geraldkw wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:47 pm I think so based on this from the Glossary.

"This event "stops" personnel after any mission attempt, whether successful or not."

The "escaped" personnel still participated in the mission attempt so I would say they are stopped once their part of the mission attempt ends.
This sounds correct to me as well.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Dukat wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:56 pm When they escape with Kes or the Dauntless, are they then stopped at the location where they arrived?

Or are they somehow forced to be stopped at the location of the mission attempt?
The text of the bugout card resolves, then you check to see if the mission attempt is still happening, and if it's not then Mission Debriefing kicks in and provides the stop (though in the case of The Gift they're stopped by the card anyway).

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
rulebook
During a mission attempt, a lot can go wrong, but your hardy crews and Away Teams will try to venture on through great adversity. Only a few dire conditions can completely stop a mission attempt:

No one remains in the crew or Away Team. (This may be because they are dead, stopped, disabled, relocated elsewhere, or removed by some other means.)
so once they are removed by other means (the bugout), the rule book says this ends a mission attempt, and MD triggers off that

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]