By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
If I have personnel and let's say a Klingon disruptor, on a planet, and my opponent encounters Klingon Troop Deployment on that planet, when I download my Klingons, do they combine with my other personnel to form a single away team? (Your unstopped personnel on a planet form a single away team).

And that being case, if I attack my opponent with my Deployment people, is "they" only the people I DL with Deployment?

Does that override the "single away team" rule because of the word "they"?

The rules normally don't let me "parse out" who's attacking and who is not from a single away team.

Also, if "they" is only the people I DL with Deployment, does that apply to equipment as well? Does that Klingon disruptor I already had on the planet not enhance the strength of the persons I DL because "they" are separated out by the dilemma's wording? Klingon disruptor says "present" and they are certainly present.

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Takket wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:40 am If I have personnel and let's say a Klingon disruptor, on a planet, and my opponent encounters Klingon Troop Deployment on that planet, when I download my Klingons, do they combine with my other personnel to form a single away team? (Your unstopped personnel on a planet form a single away team).

And that being case, if I attack my opponent with my Deployment people, is "they" only the people I DL with Deployment?

Does that override the "single away team" rule because of the word "they"?

The rules normally don't let me "parse out" who's attacking and who is not from a single away team.

Also, if "they" is only the people I DL with Deployment, does that apply to equipment as well? Does that Klingon disruptor I already had on the planet not enhance the strength of the persons I DL because "they" are separated out by the dilemma's wording? Klingon disruptor says "present" and they are certainly present.
All of your compatible unstopped/non-stasis/non-disabled/non-etc personnel on the surface of a planet are one away team so the newly arrived personnel will join that away team which may then initiate battle.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]