By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
If I have personnel and let's say a Klingon disruptor, on a planet, and my opponent encounters Klingon Troop Deployment on that planet, when I download my Klingons, do they combine with my other personnel to form a single away team? (Your unstopped personnel on a planet form a single away team).

And that being case, if I attack my opponent with my Deployment people, is "they" only the people I DL with Deployment?

Does that override the "single away team" rule because of the word "they"?

The rules normally don't let me "parse out" who's attacking and who is not from a single away team.

Also, if "they" is only the people I DL with Deployment, does that apply to equipment as well? Does that Klingon disruptor I already had on the planet not enhance the strength of the persons I DL because "they" are separated out by the dilemma's wording? Klingon disruptor says "present" and they are certainly present.

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Takket wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:40 am If I have personnel and let's say a Klingon disruptor, on a planet, and my opponent encounters Klingon Troop Deployment on that planet, when I download my Klingons, do they combine with my other personnel to form a single away team? (Your unstopped personnel on a planet form a single away team).

And that being case, if I attack my opponent with my Deployment people, is "they" only the people I DL with Deployment?

Does that override the "single away team" rule because of the word "they"?

The rules normally don't let me "parse out" who's attacking and who is not from a single away team.

Also, if "they" is only the people I DL with Deployment, does that apply to equipment as well? Does that Klingon disruptor I already had on the planet not enhance the strength of the persons I DL because "they" are separated out by the dilemma's wording? Klingon disruptor says "present" and they are certainly present.
All of your compatible unstopped/non-stasis/non-disabled/non-etc personnel on the surface of a planet are one away team so the newly arrived personnel will join that away team which may then initiate battle.
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]