By Dukat (Andreas Rheinländer)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
Hi guys,

some short Borg questions ...

1.) Can I simply beam up and down Borg drones from/to a planet, regardless of my current objective, and just leave them there?

2.) Scouting:
When I scout a location or ship, can I beam any number of drones/counterparts there, do conduct the scouting attempt?

3.) Cranial Transceiver Implant
If I have a current objective in play, can I use this card to download another objective as a hidden agenda?

4.) Can Borg, without any objective or anything, attack self-controlled dilemmas? (After all, even the Federation can ...)

5.) Can Borg probe for Orbital Bombardment every turn, just for the sake of it?
(After all, there is a drone that downloads it ...)

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
Dukat wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:35 am Hi guys,

some short Borg questions ...

1.) Can I simply beam up and down Borg drones from/to a planet, regardless of my current objective, and just leave them there?

2.) Scouting:
When I scout a location or ship, can I beam any number of drones/counterparts there, do conduct the scouting attempt?

3.) Cranial Transceiver Implant
If I have a current objective in play, can I use this card to download another objective as a hidden agenda?

4.) Can Borg, without any objective or anything, attack self-controlled dilemmas? (After all, even the Federation can ...)

5.) Can Borg probe for Orbital Bombardment every turn, just for the sake of it?
(After all, there is a drone that downloads it ...)
1. No. Sorry no Duck blind without a Assimilate Planet or other trick.
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. No, [Bor] must obey their usual restrictions. Gowron of Borg can do it. And you can counter-attack.
5. Probing (udually) is at the end of your turn. You can combine it with an other Borg Objective but you may only probe one time at the end of your turn.
Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]

New Tribbles are coming! Look busy! https://www.t[…]

You will need one more thing for this - compatibil[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tournament[…]