By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Your crews and Away Teams are present with other cards (such as Duck Blind or opposing Away Teams) that are on the same ship, inside the same facility (at the same site, if any), or on the same planet surface. They are also present with that ship, site, facility, or planet. Away Teams are present with a planet only while on its surface;
from the rulebook.

Is Drone Control Room considered a planet in this sense? That is; are personnel on ships at the time location considered to not be present with Drone Control Room?

Pretty sure the answer is that personnel on ships at a planet time location are not present with the time location but looking for a second set of eyes on this one.
Last edited by geraldkw on Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Drone Control Room is a planet time location (as opposed to Cloaked Mission, which is a planet mission location).

So both are planets, and Away Teams and ships work the same way - people on the rock are not present with people on the boat. ;)

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
AllenGould wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:48 am Drone Control Room is a planet time location (as opposed to Cloaked Mission, which is a planet mission location).

So both are planets, and Away Teams and ships work the same way - people on the rock are not present with people on the boat. ;)
Yep, I get that. What I am asking is whether people on the ship are present with Drone Control Room itself. This matters for Distant Control.

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
geraldkw wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:50 am
AllenGould wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:48 am Drone Control Room is a planet time location (as opposed to Cloaked Mission, which is a planet mission location).

Yep, I get that. What I am asking is whether people on the ship are present with Drone Control Room itself. This matters for Distant Control.
Nevermind, it says Away Team.

On second thought, forget the whole thing... --Bender
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation