- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
There are Empok Nor dilemmas that put opposing troops on your path to commandeer the station. SLEEPER TRAP places 3 Cardassians and a hand weapon at a site, FERENGI INFESTATION places 6 Ferengi. The first one specifies that they can battle and I assume that the Ferengi can also battle. At this point nobody has commandeered the station so there are no sites placed - I assume that the sites are placed and then the troops from the dilemma are placed on one, and that the station remains un-commandeered until an unopposed personnel with computer skill gets to Ops.
There is another matter. Regardless of what happens in the battle with the Ferengi, if the player trying to commandeer does not have two Security and Cunning > 50, his troops can go no farther. Are they just waiting in the antechamber to the station's entryway?
Thanks for your help.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
SLEEPER TRAP allows the download and allows an attack.
FERENGI INFESTATION allows the download and does not allow an attack.
On opponent's turn these Ferengi might attack or try to commandeer the station.
Empok Nor does need an Ops to be commandeered. Any docking site is also very helpful to get aboard. Sites can also be seeded (total 6 free) for any Nor including Empok Nor.
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Marvant Duhon wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:05 pm Actually Empok Nor says each player may download "any number" of sites.
You can only download those sites after Empok Nor is commandeered. You are still able to seed 6 sites for free however.

Michael

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Thanks.
I have seeded Empok Nor with 6 sites including for docking. My opponent arrives first and triggers Ferengi Infestation, but he does not have the requirements to get past the dilemma. Is he stopped just outside the docking site, or inside? If inside I assume that, as the dilemma says, he can go no further until he overcomes the dilemma.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Marvant Duhon wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:36 pm Thanks.
I have seeded Empok Nor with 6 sites including for docking. My opponent arrives first and triggers Ferengi Infestation, but he does not have the requirements to get past the dilemma. Is he stopped just outside the docking site, or inside? If inside I assume that, as the dilemma says, he can go no further until he overcomes the dilemma.
He needs to have a personnel in Ops to start a commandeering attempt. The personnel in Ops are who face any dilemmas under EN so if they fail, they're stopped in Ops.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation