- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I realize that a Cargo Bay works only once per game per equipment title. What about a second Cargo Bay, on a different station?

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
You cannot.
If you could, you could also seed 10 Defend homeworlds and download 10 Security personnel.
If you could, you could also seed many Make It So and say "I will use this one to unstop may crew." And after the next stop: "Now I will use this one."
This is impossible.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Marvant Duhon wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:05 am I realize that a Cargo Bay works only once per game per equipment title. What about a second Cargo Bay, on a different station?
No that doesn't work, but it doesn't really need to either. Cargo Bay lets you draw a card OR download a Gold Pressed Latinum. If you've seeded/played one of the appropriate locations to use GPL, you can turn that into another equipment for your next cargo run.

If you are trying to complete a cargo run every turn, having 10ish equipment in your deck somewhere along with some GPL is more than enough to last a whole game. Stash most of them in your Q's tend so you aren't clogging up your draw deck.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]