By WeAreBack
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
If I put an Earth Outpost into play using Test for Weakness, can my [Fed] infiltrator report aboard?

Can I special download such an infiltrator aboard using the special download on IKS Molor at the same location?
Or use "my opponent's" [Fed] outpost's transporters to beam up an infiltrator?

If I have two infiltrators with different affiliations, can they both be infiltrating [Fed] together even if there is no treaty that makes them compatible?

Would my opponent be "playing federation" for the purposes of reporting the [Fed] infiltrator other than at the outpost I have put in play under her control?

Could I then report the [Fed] infiltrator to a [NA] or [Neu] facility? For other aligned facilities, could I report there, or would my opponent need to have a [Fed] treaty out?
Would my [Fed] infiltrator then be able join my opponent's non [Fed] crew or away team without a treaty, even if it couldn't report to his outpost?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
See... this... this right here... this is why I really didn't like the idea of a card that gave your opponent something they had no say in....

Look what you started @KazonPADD and @sexecutioner ... :x

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
WeAreBack wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:30 pm If I put an Earth Outpost into play using Test for Weakness, can my [Fed] infiltrator report aboard?
No.
Your personnel who has a diamond shaped infiltration icon may infiltrate your opponent's cards, if your opponent has played or seeded face-up a card of that affiliation or faction
Your opponent might control the outpost but they did not seed or play it.
WeAreBack wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:30 pmCan I special download such an infiltrator aboard using the special download on IKS Molor at the same location?
Or use "my opponent's" [Fed] outpost's transporters to beam up an infiltrator?
You can [DL] a personnel "here" which includes the Fed outpost, but they will retain their original affiliation, not infiltrate, and be considered an intruder. You can't use the transporters because you can't infiltrate.
WeAreBack wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:30 pmIf I have two infiltrators with different affiliations, can they both be infiltrating [Fed] together even if there is no treaty that makes them compatible?
No.
The infiltrator is subject to your opponent's cards which allow compatibility. For example, your Lovok Founder may infiltrate your opponent's [Fed] cards if your opponent is playing Romulan and has a Federation-Romulan Treaty in play.
WeAreBack wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:30 pmWould my opponent be "playing federation" for the purposes of reporting the [Fed] infiltrator other than at the outpost I have put in play under her control?
No.
You are "playing [affiliation or faction]" or are an "[affiliation or faction name] player" if you control or have controlled at least one card belonging to that affiliation or faction (or any [BO] Borg Use Only card, if [Bor] Borg), or used a multi-affiliation card you have controlled in that affiliation mode at any time during the game, regardless of whether any such cards are still in play. Only cards which you own are considered when determining if you are playing an affiliation or faction.
WeAreBack wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:30 pmCould I then report the [Fed] infiltrator to a [NA] or [Neu] facility? For other aligned facilities, could I report there, or would my opponent need to have a [Fed] treaty out?
If your opponent played or seeded a [Fed] card, then you could report your [Fed] infiltrator to the [NA] or [Neu] facility.
WeAreBack wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:30 pmWould my [Fed] infiltrator then be able join my opponent's non [Fed] crew or away team without a treaty, even if it couldn't report to his outpost?
Assuming you got [Fed] infiltrator into play by some legal means, you still cannot mix them with non-Fed, for the Lovok Founder example above.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]