By WeAreBack
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
So, I know the game text of each copy of a non-cumulative card beyond the first isn't going to do very much when they have the same target. But let's say that I had a copy of Post Garrison on my mission, and then I used Taking Charge. I could download a second copy of Post Garrison to the same mission, couldn't I?

I mean the second copy is pretty useless, but it would count as an additional objective that was in play for Temptations of the Flesh, and I wouldn't have to have another objective or move to another mission.

By WeAreBack
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
There is a non-cumulative objective that is highly useful when you play it in multiple, even though you can't use the effect that target the mission itself on more than one copy on any given mission. It isn't Post Garrison. But as long as I can repeatedly play the same objective at the same mission, I know it works for this other card too.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
WeAreBack wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:27 pm So, I know the game text of each copy of a non-cumulative card beyond the first isn't going to do very much when they have the same target. But let's say that I had a copy of Post Garrison on my mission, and then I used Taking Charge. I could download a second copy of Post Garrison to the same mission, couldn't I?

I mean the second copy is pretty useless, but it would count as an additional objective that was in play for Temptations of the Flesh, and I wouldn't have to have another objective or move to another mission.
i don't see any reason that wouldn't work. even if the game text of only one PG is useful you still have both objectives in play
Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Decklist updated to include dilemmas. Crippling […]

When 2E came out, I seem to recall that the idea[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

One last check before I enter the event for the 28[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

I thought this was the intended functionality, and[…]