- Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E Austrian National Runner-Up 2023
1E German National Second Runner-Up 2024
Two questions regarding The Neutral Zone:
- Can I download Test For Weakness immediatly in the seed phase or do I have to wait and put it in my Deck?

- When I download the Earth Outpost with Test For Weakness, it says "Plays on a Neutral Zone Region mission. Once per game, you may download Earth Outpost here". Can I play it on any Neutral Zone Region Mission or only on a [Fed] Mission?
I know I can only build or seed outposts where I have a matching Affiliation Mission, but since it is a download and it gives a destination I think it is allowed.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Rancour@gmx.de wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:15 am - When I download the Earth Outpost with Test For Weakness, it says "Plays on a Neutral Zone Region mission. Once per game, you may download Earth Outpost here". Can I play it on any Neutral Zone Region Mission or only on a [Fed] Mission?
I know I can only build or seed outposts where I have a matching Affiliation Mission, but since it is a download and it gives a destination I think it is allowed.
Rulebook 6.5.3:
Downloading does not count as your normal card play, but you must still follow all the normal rules for playing a card, such as reporting restrictions.
and 6.5.3.0.1 is explicit about what this means for outposts:
When downloading a Facility into play, you must meet all requirements for building that Facility at the location where you are playing it. For example, you may not download Primary Supply Depot with Establish Dominion Foothold, because that facility must be seeded, not built. You may instead download Remote Supply Depot, but only if the location is a non-homeworld mission with a [Dom] affiliation icon where you have no other facilities and you have the required [Dom] ENGINEER present to build it. This is, of course, just a restatement of what was already said in the rules — you must follow the normal rules for playing a card when downloading, except when specifically overruled by gametext.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation