By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Commander Troi... is she Betazoid? Half Betazoid Half Human? Human (because of default species rule)? Something else?

I honestly can't tell, which tells me she's human, but that threatens to break my brain...
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
No species traits, so defaults to Federation-standard human.

(You could make a case that Barash icons should count as holograms, but that ain't the rule today.)

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
AllenGould wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:11 pm No species traits, so defaults to Federation-standard human.

(You could make a case that Barash icons should count as holograms, but that ain't the rule today.)
Ok, so, rules-wise, I'm totally following this. Trek-sense-wise, my sensibilities are offended for the first time in awhile.

Perfectly understandable rule that makes no goddam sense at all when applied to some specific use cases...
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Armus wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:19 pm
AllenGould wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:11 pm No species traits, so defaults to Federation-standard human.

Ok, so, rules-wise, I'm totally following this. Trek-sense-wise, my sensibilities are offended for the first time in awhile.

Perfectly understandable rule that makes no goddam sense at all when applied to some specific use cases...
Side effect of the weird Barash rule. Means they're not a hologram (for reasons?) so it must mean Barash is just 3d printing generic humans for Riker to interact with?

Since Discovery is really just The Michael Burnham[…]

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]

Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]