By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1) No, Time locations only allow reporting of native personnel.
2) No, Protect the timeline turns one personnel reporting there into a free report, but they still have to have a way to report there first.
Possibly, recruit merc? I can never remember if that requires the [NA] to have treachery

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Rancour@gmx.de wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:57 pm Thank you, but I have to get him in turn one for my plan to work.
Seed Remote Interference, Defend Homeworld, and Temporal Micro Wormhole.

Start of turn 1, reveal RI, discard a card from hand to download a drone (doesn't matter which one, we'll say Raptor One for this example).

Card play Raptor One. It's native to DCR so that's allowed.

Reveal DH, discard to download Skalaar, report him to the ship using TMW.

Result: Skalaar at Drone Control Room on turn 1.

Hope that helps! :cheersL:

By WeAreBack
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Just put a headquarters on Romulus and have some method for reporting [1E-AU] cards. You can use one or both of Office of the Proconsul and/or the Continuing Committee.

Personally, I think you will get a way better deck using:
(1) Temporal Conduit to move between the time location and report [1E-AU] personnel,
(2) One of either of the two Romulan headquarters,
(3) Drone control room

Than you would using:
(1) Protect the timeline played on
(2) Drone control room.

Yes, it's one extra seed card and you need to put a card under your deck each time you time travel but Drone control room has fewer native personnel than any other time location, such that you are almost FORCED to use a third card, Spires of Romulus to expand the number of native personnel you can play there, anyway. The pool of talent you get from using one of the Headquarters is going to be better than the pool of personnel you get from Spires of Romulus because more of them are unique and have quality skills and attributes.

Plus, with no protect the timeline, you aren't limited to using other free reporting mechanisms.

In fact if you really need to play Sklaar on Turn 1, you should seed Battle of Narendra III and Hall of Magistrates, use the hall's download to put Prosecutor Orak into play and then use his special download of Internment to download Sklaar to hand.

If you aren't using Protect the timeline on drone control room and aren't using any non-22nd century time locations you can then use Hall of Magistrates to report some [NA] [22] personnel to help your Romulans out. (You can even report Sklaar himself there for free, then play Raptor One in orbit of Narendra III on turn 1 and move him to Romulus if the two locations are close enough on the spaceline.)
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation