- Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E Austrian National Runner-Up 2023
1E German National Second Runner-Up 2024
Hi,

two questions regarding Tarellian Plague Ship (https://www.trekcc.org/1e/?cardID=673)

- Does the Combo with Transport (https://www.trekcc.org/1e/?cardID=2327) Inhibitor still work? Not sure anymore since quarantine doesn´t work with Tarellian Plague Ship either.

- What happens, when a Drone Class ship encounters Tarellian Plague Ship?
The crew from the control room can´t relocate and only Empaths can die, so all Empaths die?

By VioletBlaze (Violet Edgar)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
From the Glossary:
Tarellian Plague Ship wrote: To overcome this dilemma, a personnel must (1) have MEDICAL, (2) beam over, and (3) still have usable MEDICAL upon arrival. Because a personnel may always carry equipment present when moving, an OFFICER using a Medical Kit can overcome this dilemma (both beam over and are discarded). So may a [SCC] Borg with shared MEDICAL. Deactivated holograms cannot use their skills, so a [Holo] MEDICAL who beams over must be wearing a Mobile Holo-Emitter or similar. See holographic personnel and equipment.

Barclay Transporter Phobia is a valid response to an attempted beaming. If the first MEDICAL is prevented from beaming over, another MEDICAL may be selected to do so. This dilemma is assumed to provide transporters if your crew or Away Team does not have them available, but it cannot overcome obstacles to beaming such as Distortion Field. See Quash Conspiracy, quarantine.
So, to 1: Since you can't beam over it would seem like you can't solve the dilemma. The quarantine exception applies only specifically to the term "quarantined".
2: Your interpretation is correct, as far as I can tell.

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon arr[…]

solved, thanks :thumbsup: